What we do
We provide competitively priced telecoms solutions across Australia
We offer customers the Nexium Advantage:
- high capacity, dedicated bandwidth
- superior disaster recovery capabilities
- resilient infrastructure
- local support
- expertise to help you access customised solutions
- access to the NBN and range of services.
We're a retail provider of telecoms services to government departments and agencies, local government and commercial organisations. We're also a wholesale provider of telecoms to carriers and carriage service providers.
Our solutions are ideal for:
- State government agencies and GOCs
- ports and infrastructure service providers
- government and defence agencies
- construction, mining and infrastructure developers
- carriers and carriage service providers
- internet service providers
Nexium Telecommunications was created in 2003 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ergon Energy, an electricity distribution company supplying power to 97 per cent of Queensland. We offer competitively priced, resilient, commercial grade, high capacity connections where you need them, when you need them. Our tailored solutions connect businesses located anywhere, even in remote and regional areas, with the rest of the world.
As part of the Energy Queensland Group we provide customers with peace of mind, knowing they are working with one of Australia's largest infrastructure owners.
As part of the Energy Queensland group of companies, we are a proud signatory to the Energy Charter, which brings together energy businesses across the nation with the aim of improving customer outcomes.
The customer-focused goals of the Energy Charter align perfectly with those of Nexium Telecommunications – which keep customers’ needs at the core of everything we do.
The signatory organisations to the Energy Charter are committed to working together to build a customer-centric culture and to create real improvements in price and service delivery – that are in line with customer expectations.
The Energy Charter upholds collective accountability within its member organisations, so customers can have confidence about their energy choices in the knowledge that the energy sector is working for their best interest.
Find out more about the Charter at www.theenergycharter.com.au.
The five Energy Charter principles
- We will put customers at the centre of our business and the energy system.
- We will improve energy affordability for customers
- We will provide energy safely, sustainably and reliably.
- We will improve the customer experience.
- We will support customers facing vulnerable curcumstances.
Ergon Energy Telecommunications Pty Ltd, trading as Nexium Telecommunications
ABN 34 106 459 465 / ACN 106 459 465
420 Flinders Street
Townsville QLD 4810